Responsibilities and Duties:
The Landscape Project Manager and Estimator will play a crucial role in planning, coordinating, and executing various landscape projects while ensuring efficient utilization of resources and adherence to timelines and budgets. The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive understanding of landscape architecture and design, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to provide accurate and competitive project estimations. Key responsibilities include:
1. Project Planning and Management:
- Collaborate with clients and design teams to understand project requirements and objective.
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, resource allocation, and budgeting.
- Oversee project implementation, ensuring adherence to quality and safety standards.
- Monitor project progress, anticipate and address potential issues, and provide timely solutions.
2. Estimation and Budgeting:
- Conduct site visits to assess project scope and gather relevant information.
- Analyze project specifications and blueprints to prepare accurate cost estimates.
- Source and obtain competitive quotes from suppliers and subcontractor.
- Present detailed project proposals and budgets to clients in a clear and professional manner.
3. Team Leadership and Coordination:
- Lead a team of skilled landscape professionals, providing guidance and direction.
- Foster a positive work environment that promotes collaboration and productivity.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, including contractors and suppliers.
4. Quality Control and Compliance:
- Ensure that all landscape installations adhere to industry standards and local regulations.
- Conduct regular quality control inspections to maintain high standards of workmanship.
- Implement sustainable and environmentally friendly practices wherever possible.
5. Client Communication and Relationship Management:
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Address client concerns promptly and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Provide progress reports and project updates to clients and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, or related field (preferred).
- Proven experience as a Landscape Project Manager and Estimator in the San Francisco Bay area or similar region.
- Strong ability to read and interpret blueprints and landscape plans.
- Proficient in project management software and estimation tools.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of landscaping materials, techniques, and best practices.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
You have join our team and be a part of transforming the natural beauty of the San Francisco Bay area into breathtaking landscapes that leave a lasting impression on our clients and the community. If you possess the necessary skills and expertise, along with a passion for delivering exceptional landscaping solutions, we invite you to apply today.
Salary range from $70K - $100K depending on experience. Commission structure in place as well.
Please submit your detailed resume, cover letter, and portfolio showcasing your relevant work. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.