San Francisco Bay Area
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service?
Arborist Now's landscape division, Homescape Now, currently has an opening available for a Salesperson/Estimator. This position services both residential and commercial clients, including municipal/government contracts. This successful individual must be a proactive leader with a strong work ethic and a self- starter who enjoys interacting with the public, our employees, and building long-lasting relationships. This position reports directly to the Landscape Manager and Owner.
• You enjoy PROSPECTING and are able to open new doors
• You can effectively QUALIFY opportunities with key decision makers to create a valuable relationship
• Responsible for driving the relationship development functions - Bay Area.
• Prospect profitable landscape opportunities.
• Main objective is to secure high-end residential maintenance and construction projects.
• Find and pursue government/municipal contracts and corporate contracts.
• Build strong, long-lasting relationships with clientele - prospective, new and existing.
• Create accurate and profitable estimates.
• Produce professionally-written proposals and communications for clientele and produce internal reports from proposals.
• Review, understand and utilize plan specifications and contract documentation as needed.
• Maintain all leads, prospective clientele, and related information in CRM software.
• Support Homescape Now Manager with their estimates, proposals and client follow up as needed.
• Follow projects through its completion to ensure it adheres to proposal.
• Maintain strong communications with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Accurately process close-out paperwork for billing and job cost tracking.
• Prior green industry, tree/landscape sales management experience required.
• Proven experience in High-End residential.
• You are resilient and persistent in CLOSING DEALS
• Plan daily, hit specific activity benchmarks and close business
• Work well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
• Customer service follow-through.
• Good people skills, self-motivated, and computer proficient and organized.
• Demonstrate the ability to lead, motivate and mentor division personnel, including addressing performance concerns and resolving conflict.
• Commitment to perform responsibilities with high professional and ethical standards.
• Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be highly-motivated with excellent time management skills.
• Face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
• PROVEN track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
• Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
• Significant local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments is required.
• Previous experience in a service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
• Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) highly valuable
• Ability to pass drug, DMV, and background screens.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record a must.
We offer a very competitive salary along with an aggressive commission structure and generous benefits and 401k Plan.